Make a list of your Visions
Now as you have listed your resources, your additional resources, your new model qualities, now you are magnetic pack with a box full of power. Now this power magnetic pack can be used as a tool for achieving your visions.
And now as you are working on your visions, here is the most important thing you can do:
- Identify all the resources (which you did in the earlier article)
- Identify all the enhanced resource (which you did in the earlier article)
- Identify all the role-model qualities (which you did in the recent article)
- Identify the visions you have for yourself
- Start writing one-by-one about the visions.
Process to write your visions clearly
- Step 1: Identify context-wise – personally and professionally. The vision could be different depending upon the context. Let’s pick one at a time.
- Step 2: Supposing you pick up professionally, identify What you want to be 10 years from now – How do you look there, what sounds you hear and what feelings you have then
- Step 3: Identify the description clearly. Be descriptive – I am standing tall with my head and chin up; I have a smile on my face and using my hands to express. Avoid words like I am happy, I am clear. You may choose to say that; however, your BRAIN understands clear descriptions easier.
- Step 4: And then write down your vision as “I AM” on the page. I AM is the most powerful word.
- Examples: I AM doing my training internationally – London, Dubai and Singapore – in the year 2020-21 standing tall on the stage, with a loud voice, moderate pitch, with modulation – ups and downs, with my facial expressions in metaphors.
My suggestion is to list down 3 Visions clearly in a month. And start living them.
What do I mean by living them:
See them everyday
Hear the sound everyday
Create and feel those feelings everyday
Chunking down your vision clearly is the deal.