This Friday we had an extended discussion on “TalkOutLoud Series-7” on topic related to mental health, about how “the process of understanding our child within” can help us to tap unlimited potential to achieve success.
As a child we naturally started breathing, holding head and neck, crying and smiling, talking and walking, running and jumping, eating and puking. Some processes are so natural. We are born to do things.
We are born to learn new things in our territory and expand our horizons. We started learning to walk, talk, laugh, write, read, think and do things in a specific way.
While learning, in the process we did failed multiple times and never bothered even if we fell. We laughed at it and started doing it all over again.
Then why is it that today when we fall, it becomes difficult for us to accept and do it all over again? We are surrounded by the fear of failure, losing and accepting challenges and a constant feeling of what others will think and probably laugh at me.
I personally remember the only thing what use to matter when I fall from the cycle, “can I get up again”. And now what matters the most for some is what people would say, how will they think, what are they feeling.
So, what will happen when I and you give an option today to self, to become a child?
Here it is what can happen:
- We can be free, relax and enjoy small moments in life
- Our inner child can find more simpler ways to solve the so-called tough problems
- Our inner child can keep us moving ahead with the energy and enthusiasm all the time
- It can make you laugh and dance without a reason, and enjoy the rhythm of life naturally
- Forgiveness and acceptance become an easy process and indeed it can help in developing the alchemy of relationships
- Can let go the failures easily and focus on achieving the goals
- Being there in the present
- Inner child can make you more resilient, powerful, optimistic, and be free from judgements
- It can help you in indulging with any hobby easily, naturally and effortlessly
- As an inner child, we can have new maps, explore more and not be fixed in a territory
- Our inner child can help to see every situation as an opportunity and make us believe in self
- We can also command our inner child to the past best moment of life, when you were at the peak performance, see, hear, and live the moment again by coming in same physiology, tonality and doing it. By this you can tap into the unconscious assimilation of internal resources to achieve success.
“If you think that your inner child is not powerful enough, which is certainly not a general case, you can do a powerful technique of matching the micro-muscle movement of a small child in front of you, who is according to you, energetic, free, enthusiastic and move your body in his rhythm for your unconscious to tap into unexplored territory in your brain.”
Our child inside is calling us and asking us to pay attention to it. It is saying “Listen to me, not to others, I know we can do it, let’s go for it.”
“Enjoy your child within everyday morning”