ABOUT THE PROGRAM
One-day introductory NLP workshop, to learn the tools and techniques for managing thoughts and oneself.
If you’re looking for quick knowledge and that one breakthrough just now, then this program can certainly help you.
Brain Train has been a signature program of iFlame that has helped more than 100 individuals and over 3000 people in group programs.
- Q- What is the Program About?
- Introduce themselves to newer version of self
- Work on personal limitations and get a breakthrough
- Overcome any kind of emotional pain – grief, guilt, fear
- Develop new capabilities to achieve life outcome
- Make oneself excellence at any of the level - emotional, mental, physical, social and intellectual. (we can add occupational and environmental)
- Individual want to know what is NLP and want to start working towards excellence
- Teachers and trainers
- HR professionals
- Business owners
- Personal breakthrough session.
- Connect with the community of empowering people
- Simple to understand
- Easy application real-life situations
- Focus on real change which is bitter at times but tastes good at last.
- Guaranteed results
- We don’t leave you until you achieve results
- What is the Program About? It is a One-Day Introductory Program, where you will become aware about what is Neuro Linguistic Programming and how it can be applied in life. We provide you with the Tools to manage your thoughts and thereby manage yourself.
- What is the content that will be covered in this One-Day Transformational Program? a. An introduction to NLP b. Presuppositions of NLP c. Improving Sensory Acuity d. Representational Systems e. Changing Belief Systems g. Vision Board
- What are the benefits and Key Takeaways from the Program? Understanding self Personal Breakthroughs Managing self and others Emotional balance Relationship growth Changing your perception by changing your beliefs Becoming aware what you can do with NLP
- Who can Attend IT professional | Doctors | Teachers | Trainers | Lawyers | Students | Homemakers | Managers | BOD | Social Workers | Engineers
- About The Trainer India's only Woman trained by NLP Academy - John Grinder (co-creator of NLP and Co-creator of New Code NLP) , Micheal Carroll, Carmen Bostic St. Clair - and completed New Code NLP Practitioner from NLP Academy - Training Hours served – More than 6000 hours exclusively at Corporate and open house workshops - 18800 Connections and You Tube Subscribers and counting - Has met people from 55 countries and serves training program Pan India and internationally - Industry – IT, ITes, BFSI, Consulting, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Educational Institutions, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry - Working in the industry from 15 years Certified NLP Master Practitioner & Trainer from NFNLP, USA Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer & IAO & BIRD Certified Behavioral & Soft Skills Trainer Member of TiE, Pune ACC Credential & ICF Member Speaker at Help Talks, Mumbai Speaker at Josh Talks CC Pro - Pune Chapter Founder Founder -iFLAME Consulting
- What is NLP? NLP is made up of three letters: N- Neurons which controls the function of our body by taking information inside. Our brain is made up of 100 billion neurons and each one makes 1000 or more connections to other neurons, adding up to some 100 trillion in total. L- Linguistic or Language which we speak with ourselves and others. It governs how we communicate with the world – verbally and non-verbally. It is said the more language our brain knows; more flexible we become. P- Programming defines how we model the world through neural pathways. We have been programming our mind since childhood. Some programming is good and some are unwanted behaviour. NLP helps you to collapse or delete or change unwanted behaviour through powerful techniques.
- Will I learn all NLP concepts NO, It's only an introduction and you will not learn all the concepts in one day. You can tell the trainer about one specific thing which you would like to change so that the trainer can work with you personally
- Can I remove my physical pain using NLP Yes, physical pain can be cured using NLP techniques
- Can I cure my addictions/unwanted behaviours NLP Yes, You can do that
- Can NLP help me in my career ? Yes
- Can NLP help me in my personal relationship with my spouse/parents/colleagues/friends? Yes
- Can NLP help me to achieve my professional dreams and personal dreams?