NLP Basic Practitioner Program in affiliation with NFNLP, US – Classroom Training
The NLP Practitioners program consists of:
- Pre-Coaching – 2 Hour one-one Coaching session
- Classroom Training – 4 days of classroom training. Aug 25-26, 31 & Sep 1. Timings: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Post Coaching – 2 Hour one-one Coaching session
The program is an affiliate program with National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, US. The certificate comes from NFNLP, US signed by Dr William Horton.
- Certificate of Basic Practitioner, NFNLP, US
- Certificate of Membership, NFNLP, US
- Registration No
- You become the Licensed Basic Practitioner with NFNLP, US
What do we do with NLP concepts & techniques?
Human behaviour is a constant learning and evolving area. We believe there is huge potential in each individual that is either untapped or not tapped to its fullest potential. When utilized correctly, it is human behaviour with which one can attain excellence, take on new opportunities, challenges and seek solutions.
We at iFlame Consulting, by using NLP concepts & techniques work towards bringing that transformational change in human behaviour and help you connect with your innate power to lead you towards excellence. We do this by de-installing and re-installing some of the anchors which can make individuals do much more than what they can in any context. The end results are always the best outcomes with the right approach and thinking.
- To achieve personal excellence
- To know human behaviour and understand it better
- To improve communication with self and others
- To break old limiting patterns and create a new pattern
- To make your unconscious create new pathways
- To overcome unwanted behaviours faster and shift to new behaviours
- To handle your emotions with new pathways
Why Choose Us?
- No PPT Training
- Personal attention
- Focus on outcome and results
- Reporting your growth in intervals to the group
- Connect with NLP Mentors who have experienced NLP with self and others
- Personalized discussion to leveraging subject knowledge to your profession
- Lifetime membership with like-minded people
Ridhima Dua’s profile:
- The diverse background of 15+ years in the corporate industry, worked in BFSI, IT/ITES, Manufacturing, Consulting, Education industry, etc.
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner & Trainer from NFNLP, USA (Dr. William Horton Society)
- Personally Met Sir John Grinder – Co-founder of NLP and completed New Code NLP Practitioner from NLP Academy Portugal
- Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer & IAO & BIRD Certified Behavioral & Soft Skills Trainer
- Member of TiE, Pune
- ACC Credential & ICF Member
- Speaker at Help Talks, Mumbai
- Speaker at Josh Talks
- CC Pro – Pune Chapter Member